Edward B. Shuttleworth

One of the founders of the Toronto Chemists Society (later, OCP), E.B. Shuttleworth founded CPJ in 1867 and edited the journal for 25 years. He was committed to education, teaching materia medica and microbiology, and was awarded one of only two doctor of pharmacy degrees ever conferred by Trinity College.

Back




www.cahp.ca © 2018 | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use